Originally built in 1575 the Shire Hall has served as a focal point of Woodbridge for over 400 years. All visitors to the town should view the Shire Hall and Market Square.
One of the Towns most enjoyable attractions and an area of immense community pride and appeal, often referred to as the jewel in the crown of Woodbridge.
Kingston Field donated to the Town in 1955, is situated near the River Deben and offers a large grassed area for outdoor activities and games.
Fen Meadow is a predominantly grassland meadow which has been managed in a traditional manner situated to the south of Seckford Street.
The Burial Ground is managed as a conservation area to help support and attract wildlife. Located in Turn Lane, just of Church Street.
Broomheath is a small area of natural green space which overlooks Martlesham Creek on the River Deben and is located off Sandy Lane.
The War Memorial is situated in the Garden of Remembrance on Market Hill.
Tide Mill Quay as a facility for visiting boats to come to the Town which is located immediately adjacent to the famous Woodbridge Tide Mill.