« Back to What's On In Woodbridge
Thu, Jun. 22, 2017 8:00am
Every Thursday in the Market Square outside the Shire Hall (as from 4th May 2017)
Customers can currently source a wide selection of local produce and goods including:
- A large selection of Seasonal fresh Flowers and Plants - Mrs Jan Day
- Well-stocked choice of Cheeses and Pies - The Cheese and Pie Man, Simon Marrison
- Fresh quality Fruit, Vegetables & Eggs - Mr Peter Keeling
- Ladies fashion - Darron Crane
- Locally roasted barista coffee, Belgian hot chocolate and packaged coffee beans - Antony Knights
- Handmade cards, children's jewellery and crafting materials - Sarah Atkinson
The market runs every Thursday from 8.00 a.m.
For further information about the retail market telephone Woodbridge Town Council on 01394 383599 or visit the Market Page on our website by following this link.
Additional Dates for this Event
Add this to your outlook Calendar